About The Albemarle
If you're impressed by an excellent pedigree The Albemarle at Mayfair's Brown's Hotel is undoubtedly the place for you. With leading French designer Philippe Hurel behind the beautiful décor the dining room drips with continental class from the elegant green of the banquettes to the glamour of Italianite light fittings. Behind the scenes celebrated Chef Mark Hix, as Director of Food, has put his recognisable stamp on a menu created by Executive Chef Lee Streeton. Streeton, of course, comes by way of a restaurant or two you may have heard of...Daphnes? The Ivy? Le Caprice? So you can expect glamourous dining with a very British twist using of-their-place ingredients to create dishes such as Loomswood Farm duck with blood orange sauce or Roasted scallops with hedgerow garlic and dover sole.
Sample a la carte
- Potted Morecombe Bay shrimps £12.50
- Romney marsh beetroot salad with golden cross goats cheese £8.75
- Baked razor clams £9.75
- Whole Devon crab £19.75
Other starters are available.
- Haddock in beer batter with mushy peas and chips £14.50
- Lancashire hot pot £17.50
- Wild duck with Cox’s apple mash and Swiss chard £17.50
- Aberdeenshire fillet steak on the bone £29.75
- Whole John Dory with buttered Alexanders £24.75
- Ole English sausage with mashed potato and onion sauce £14.75
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
Browns Hotel, 33 Albemarle Street, W1S 4BP
£45 - £54
Mon - Sat 7am - 10:30am, 12:00pm - 3:00pm & 5:30pm - 11pm
Sun 7:30am - 11am, 12:30pm - 3:00pm & 7pm - 10:30pm