Savoro Restaurant with Rooms
About Savoro Restaurant with Rooms
The leafy Hadley Green, just outside High Barnet, is home to Savoro; a contemporary neighbourhood restaurant where good design meets excellent food. The simple, clean design of the dining room with its warm earth tones and impeccably dressed tables is a reflection of the Modern British menu. Head Chef Robert Brown has designed a menu based around the very best seasonal ingredients treated with the utmost respect and a simple approach which combines international ideas and techniques. So you might find yourself tempted by Barbary duck Breast with a sweet potato mash and bok choi or indulge in some of the finest fish around fresh from the grill. If you have enjoyed yourself so much that you don’t want to leave, just book one of the nine luxurious rooms upstairs.
Sample a la carte
- King prawn cocktail £6.95
- Seared scallop, hash brown, chilli jam £7.95
- Crispy peking duck salad, hoisin dressing £6.25
- Warm goat's cheese, mushroom and potato terrine, dressed rocket £6.25
Other starters are available.
- Rack of lamb with herb crust, braised shoulder, dauphinoise and rosemary jus £18.95
- Lemon roasted chicken, butter bean chorizo stew £14.25
- Tournedos prime Scottish beef, bordelaise sauce, horseradish foam £22.50
- Roe deer loin, confit potato and chocolate juniper jus £21.50
- Barbary duck breast, sweet potato and bok choi £16.95
- Ratatouille risotto cake, greek yogurt, rocket £11.95
Other main courses are available.
- Lemon tart, vanilla cream £5.50
- Praline semifreddo, raspberry coulis £5.50
- Banoffee profiteroles £5.50
- Warm treacle tart with vanilla ice cream £5.50
Other desserts are available.
206 High Street, EN5 5SZ
£25 - £35
Mon - Sat 12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 10pm
Sun 12pm - 4pm