About Annie’s Restaurant
Annie's restaurant in Chiswick is the kind of place every neighbourhood dreams of. This home-from-home restaurant has become a local institution, as spot-on for Sunday brunch as for romantic dinners. A stone's throw from the Thames, its cosy rooms are an eclectic mix of exposed brick, richly-coloured cushions, rococo mirrors and chandeliers. And the menu is the kind that makes you sob with gratitude, filled with dishes that you'd cook for yourself at home if you could be bothered. Start with a salad of halloumi, roast squash, fig and caramelised shallot, then savour the slow roast pork belly with white bean and chorizo cassoulet. Warm, welcoming and satisfying, Annie's will send you home smiling.
Sample a la carte
- Chicken liver parfait with grilled ciabatta & pickles £7.95
- Annie's shrimp cocktail £7.95
- Halloumi, roast squash, fig & caramelised shallot salad £6.95
- Welsh rarebit, crisp pancetta & roast tomato £7.95
Other starters are available.
- Seared salmon on puy lentils and baby spinach with a herbed yoghurt dressing £12.95
- Annie's shepherds pie with honey roasted vegetables and house gravy £11.95
- 12oz Scotch rib eye steak and fries with béarnaise sauce £16.95
- Annie's lamb burger with goats cheese, caramelised shallots, fries & salad £10.95
- Roast baby chicken with a watercress, pear & walnut salad £12.95
- Curried chicken & parsnip pie £11.95
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
162 Thames Road, Strand-on-the-Green, W4 3QS
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
£35 and under
Sun - Thurs 10am - 11pm, Fri - Sat 10am - 11:30pm