Frankie’s - Chiswick
About Frankie’s - Chiswick
Frankie's Italian Bar and Grill restaurant in Chiswick is the second of the chain opened by jockey Frankie Dettori and Chef Marco Pierre White - a collaboration just begging for a Galloping Gourmet joke. The Frankie's concept is a family restaurant offering affordable glamour and a wide-ranging menu for parents who actually want to enjoy eating out with their children. This Chiswick branch is decked out with gold mirrored walls, oversized glitter balls and dark leather armchairs, giving it the look of a high-class casino - a far cry from the pizza and burger joints that families usually have to settle for. The food is a cut above too: start with carpaccio of beef with mustard dressing then tuck into grilled tuna alla Mediterraneo or paillard of chicken with herbs. Family favourites such as spag bol and burger and fries feature alongside more inventive pasta and grill options, and as befits a family restaurant there's also a very reasonably-priced kids' menu. Dessert range from tiramisu to fresh mango with Maraschino.
Sample a la carte
- Mussels alla marinara
- Mozzarella di buffala caprese
- Parma ham with figs or avocado
- Carpaccio of beef, mustard dressing
Other starters are available.
- Gnocchi genovese
- Grilled sardines salmoriglio with lemon,capers, parsley and olives
- Sea bass with citrus fruits and olive oil
- Frankie’s burger, french fries
- Escalope of veal alla Milanese, green salad
- Rib-eye steak (10oz), Rosemary, salt crystal, French fries
Other main courses are available.
- Fresh Mango with maraschino
- Vanilla ice cream, hot chocolate sauce
- Creme caramel classico
- Pannacotta with Champagne-poached strawberries
Other desserts are available.
68 Chiswick High Road, W4 1SY
£24 / €35 and under
Mon - Fri: 5:30pm - 11pm
Sat: 12pm - 11.30pm
Sun: 12pm - 10pm