About My Chocolate
My Chocolate is London's first company dedicated exclusively to chocolate-making experiences. The experience uses only the highest quality ingredients and is dedicated to the art of chocolate creation and decoration. Workshops can be held either in their premises in Central London, or in a venue of your choice nationwide.
The chocolate making workshop is a creative, indulgent 2½ hour session that includes the following:
- Learn about the history of chocolate and its journey from bean to bar.
- Filled with exotic tasters such as cardamom white chocolate and chilli & orange dark chocolate.
- Discover how to make four great recipes: fresh vanilla truffles, caramel nuts, dark chocolate fudge and hazelnut praline.
- Cut, dip and decorate to create handmade chocolate.
- Depart with a ribbon-tied box filled with your very own hand-made treats.
- Includes a chocolate fountain experience for all in-house workshops.
My chocolate also run; a luxury workshop (includes chocolate and wine pairing - a great combination), team building workshops (testing creative skills and strengths) and a Hen's workshop.
Suite B1, Hatton Square Business Centre, 16 - 16A Baldwins Gardens, Chancery Lane, EC1N 7RJ
From £56 per head + Vat