The Cuban - Camden
About The Cuban - Camden
The Cuban restaurant in London's Camden wears its passionate heart on its scarlet sleeve. An iconic image of Che watches over the bare brick walls, chilli red booths, mile-long bar, and buzzing crowd. The long bar is a chalkboard where you can write your own revolutionary message. Latin spirit is everywhere, from the authentic menu to the Cuban flags and striking artwork. A popular deck draws a relaxed, informal crowd and it's so near the market you'll make it a weekly habit. Please note, bookings for today must be made before 5pm.
Sample a la carte
- Padron peppers £4.95
- Calamari de Cuba with sour cream & lime £4.95
- Char grilled parilla chorizo & chipotle mayonnaise £4.95
- Quesadillas (mango & crayfish; chicken & black bean; red onion, plantain & cheese) £4.95
Other starters are available.
- Grilled sardines on corn bread toast (spiced rubbed fresh sardines with salsa and rocket) £7.95
- Artichoke & avocado salad (marinated artichoke hearts, ripe avocado & coriander vinaigrette) £7.95
- Chicken criollo salad (marinated chicken breast, char grilled on seasonal leaves with orange & fried plantain, with a light anchovy dressing) £8.95
- Roast aubergine, pepper & green bean salad with tomato relish (seasoned roasted vegetables tossed with green beans & garlic on watercress & mixed leaves dressed with a piquant tomato relish) £9.25
- The Cuban burger (classic home made 8oz beef burger with salad & hand cut chips) £9.50
- Black bean roast pepper & cheese wrap with salad, salsa & hand cut chips £7.95
Other main courses are available.
- Ice cream & sorbets £4.50
- Crema cubana £5.95
- Spiced fruit skewers £5.95
- Pudin de pan £5.95
Other desserts are available.
CamdenTown, Stables Market, Chalkfarm Road, NW1 8AH
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 10am -1pm