Annie's restaurant in Barnes is somewhere you'd be happy to find yourself at any time of day - whether you want to sit in the sun with coffee and the papers, meet friends for lunch after a riverside walk, or enjoy a romantic dinner à deux. Owner Lorraine Angliss has used her 25 years' restaurant experience to create a warm, welcoming place serving serious comfort food. Settle down overlooking the pretty garden and tuck into pan-fried shrimps with chilli, garlic and lemon, followed by spiced lamb skewers with cilantro rice and raita. Finish with the fabulous crème brûlée and you'll agree that every neighbourhood needs an Annie's.
Sample a la carte
- Chicken liver parfait with grilled ciabatta & pickles £7.95
- Annie's shrimp cocktail £7.95
- Halloumi, roast squash, fig & caramelised shallot salad £6.95
- Welsh rarebit, crisp pancetta & roast tomato £7.95
Other starters are available.
- Seared salmon on puy lentils and baby spinach with a herbed yoghurt dressing £12.95
- Annie's shepherds pie with honey roasted vegetables and house gravy £11.95
12oz scotch rib eye steak and fries with béarnaise sauce £16.95
- Annie's lamb burger with goats cheese, caramelised shallots, fries & salad £10.95
- Roast baby chicken with a watercress, pear & walnut salad £12.95
- Curried chicken & parsnip pie £11.95
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
36- 38 White Hart Lane, Barnes, SW13 0PZ
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill
£35 and under
Mon - Sun: 10am - 11pm