Christmas 2008 @ Vinopolis
About Christmas 2008 @ Vinopolis
Exclusive & Sharer parties are available at this venue.
Vinopolis present CIRCUS, a spectacular Christmas party them full of extravagance and drama. This unique venue set in the heart of Bankside will be transformed into a circus from 1866, the year our soaring Victorian arches were built. Food and drink will be a celebration of traditional British winter fayre inspired by Borough Market. Experience a truly magnificent Christmas party with an exciting blend of flavour, colour, sound and performance.
Sample bowl food menu
- Mini turkey Wellington with cranberry compote and glazed chestnuts
- Stewed beef olive, hash potato grits and swede puree
- Grilled cod supreme on stir-fried bok choi, celery sauce
- Goats cheese and plum filo purse on creamed leeks
- Winter fruit crumble, vanilla ice cream
1 Bank End, SE1 9BU
5 menu choices to be made at least 5 days prior to the event.
Bowl food is an informal style of food service, white porcelain bowls are filled with a starter size portion of these wonderful dishes and tray served over an extended period
From £89.00 per person plus vat
Dinner on 17th of December
Dress to party