About Cafe Mode
Café Mode restaurant in Covent Garden is a little Med-inspired gem, as cosy and comforting as your favourite fleece. The décor is a simple mix of dark wood and apricot walls and large mirrors, and the warm atmosphere, reasonable prices and delightfully friendly service have made this handily-placed café a word-of-mouth hit. Start with calamari fritti, served with dill mayonnaise dip, then tuck into a juicy sirloin steak or one of the justifiably famous pizzas. Puddings tend towards the deliciously sinful, from tiramisu to strawberry cheesecake. If you're meeting friends in Covent Garden, share the secret of Café Mode - they'll love it, and you'll feel all smug and clever.
Sample a la carte
- Bruschetta £2.80
- Soup of the day £2.90
- Smoked salmon £4.90
- Calamari fritta served with dill mayonnaise dip £4.25
Other starters are available.
- Pesto pasta (basil, olive oil, parmesan & pine kernals) £6.00
- Amatroiana (bacon & onions in Napoli sauce with parmesan in Napoli sauce) £6.50
- Tonno pizza (tuna, capers, red pepper, olives, onion, mozzarella, garlic) £6.50
- Quattro stagioni pizza (pepperoni, mushrooms, ham, peppers) £6.80
- Grilled chicken (marinated breast of chicken, topped with lettuce, onion, bacon & mode dressing, served with ciabatta) £8.00
- Lamb cutlets (3 cutlets, served with chipped potatoes and salad) £10.80
Other main courses are available.
- Chocolate fudge cake (with cream or ice cream, served hot or cold) £3.30
- Apple pie (with cream or ice cream, served hot or cold) £3.30
- Banana split £3.30
- Chocolate fondue (for 2 persons) £6.50
Other desserts are available.
57 - 59 Endell Street, WC2H 9AJ
£24 and under
Mon - Sat 11:30am -11:30pm
Sun 12pm - 10pm