Napa's distinctive décor fits funkily with the designer retro look of the hotel that houses it; the Chiswick Moran. Turn right through the double-height lobby and you're in the light-filled brasserie overlooking a terrace shielded from the high road by foliage. New Head Chef, Wayne Dixon (formerly of Quaglinos and Bush Bar & Grill) brings with him an extensive knowledge of food and is passionately committed to cooking exciting food using carefully sourced seasonal produce. The international wine list specialises in the world-class wine region after which the restaurant is named.
Sample a la carte
- Grilled whole fresh sardines, tomato salad with balsamic vinegar £7.25
- Pan-fried foie gras, poached pears, rocket and capers £10.50
- Goats cheese tart, oven dried tomatoes, fresh basil dressing £7.00
- Beef carpaccio, rocket, parmesan & truffle oil £8.50
Other starters are available.
- Pumpkin, tomato & basil gratin £12.50
- Pan-fried fillet of beef, rosti potato, glazed shallots & garlic £20.00
- Roasted pigeon & quail, beetroot risotto, red wine sauce £17.00
- Pan-fried king scallops, white onion cream, chorizo & pancetta £17.50
- Cider braised pork belly, white bean and bacon cream £15.50
- Braised artichoke heart, wild mushrooms & hollandaise £13.50
Other main courses are available.
- Warm apple & raisin pie, vanilla ice-cream £6.00
- Baked Belgian chocolate fondant, Anglaise sauce £6.00
- Vanilla ice-cream with 'Pedro Ximenez' sherry £6.00
- Peppered pineapple tart tartin £6.00
Other desserts are available.
626 Chiswick High Road, W4 5RY
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 7am - 10am, 12pm - 14:30pm & 6pm - 11pm
Sun 7am - 10am, 12:30pm - 14:30pm & 6pm - 11pm