About Tom’s Kitchen
He may be one of London's most celebrated chefs but that doesn't mean Tom Aikens is dedicated to over-complex cordon bleu. In fact Tom's Kitchen is more gastropub than gourmet with its white-washed brick walls, scrubbed wood tables and reclaimed fixtures and fittings. From breakfast through to dinner the Tom's Kitchen philosophy is that food should be inclusive - something to be shared and enjoyed with friends and family, something which evokes memories and feelings and something which isn't fussy and pretentious. With this in mind the menu is fresh, local and seasonal with comfortingly familiar flavours; from classical British fish and chips to a warming French style duck confit with cannellini bean cassoulet.
Please note, Tom’s Kitchen only accepts bookings through toptable for breakfast, Lunch and then dinner bookings at 6pm, 6:30pm and then 9:30pm or later. Except on Sunday and Monday where bookings are taken all evening.
Sample dinner menu
- Pan fried foie gras with duck egg, bacon and balsamic jus £13.50
- Game terrine with toast and grape chutney £12.50
- Paprika, lime squid with aioli £9.00
- Red wine risotto with caramelised shallots £8.50
Other starters are available.
- Côte de boeuf with big chips and béarnaise sauce £42.00 (for two)
- Slow roast pork belly with buttered lentils and grain mustard mash £16.50
- Rump of lamb with split pea, green peppercorn purée and wild mushrooms £25.00
- Braised veal shin, pappardelle, pumpkin and rosemary sauce £17.50
- Confit duck leg, cannellini bean cassoulet £18.00
- Roast fillet of sea trout with lemon thyme and olives,
Balsamic red onions and tomato shallot sauce £17.00
Other main courses are available.
- Chocolate fondant with pecan nut ice cream £6.50
- Home made vanilla yoghurt with churros £6.50
- Profiteroles with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce £6.50
- Lemon and thyme panna cotta with poached figs and fig ice cream £6.50
Other desserts are available.
27 Cale Street, Chelsea, SW3 3QP
an optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill
£35 - £44
Mon - Fri 7am - 10am, 12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 10:30pm
Sat 10am - 3pm and 6pm - 10:30pm
Sun 11am - 3pm and 6pm - 10:30pm