About The Heights
If you've ever wondered where BBC staff drink in London, here's your answer, 15 storeys above the West End fray. Not only is it peaceful up here, but the views from the floor-to-ceiling windows are amazing. The sun setting over the capital never fails to impress. The airy deconstructed restaurant serves modern European and international dishes such as rack of lamb with mashed potato and red wine sauce, as well as several light dishes like chicken Caesar salad, and the best-selling scrambled egg foccacia with smoked salmon. Open for breakfast, lunch and a la carte dinner.
Sample a la carte
- Globe artichoke, mushroom puree glazed
with thyme hollandaise £6.50
- Zucchini wrapped king prawns with wilted baby spinach and red pepper aioli £8.50
- Lambs kidneys and pork chipolotas in red wine on toasted brioche £6.95
- Beef carpaccio with parmesan shavings, roquette with balsamic reduction £8.10
Other starters are available.
- Pan fried seabass served with garlic spinach, mash potatoes, red wine sauce and garnished with crispy parma ham £16.90
- Roasted duck breast served with Ruby chard, warm orange segments and Grand Marnier sauce £14.50
- Sirloin steaks served with a traditional garnish of grilled tomato, mushrooms, green salad and French fries £17.50
- Grilled chicken and Mozzarella pitta parcels with tomato basil sauce, mixed leaves £7.55
- Rack of lamb served with Rosemary mash, broccoli and red wine sauce £16.50
- Grilled corn fed chicken supreme served on a medley of potatoes, bacon and leeks with truffled mushroom sauce £13.50
Other main courses are available.
- Almond shortbread with raspberries and strawberries served with almond cream £5.50
- Roasted apricots in caramel, flavoured with Rosemary and drizzled with Crème Anglaise £5.50
- Chocolate and nuts croquant with coffee Bavaroise garnished with bitter coffee glaze £5.50
- Citrus cheese cake served with caramelised lime £5.50
Other desserts are available.
Saint Georges Hotel, 14 Langham Place, W1B 2QS
All princes include VAT. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
£24 and under
Mon - Fri 11:45pm - 3pm & 6:30pm - 10pm