Stay Bar and Brasserie
About Stay Bar and Brasserie
Run by a husband and wife team, Stay is arguably one of the most welcoming of the City's buzziest brasseries. And it looks good. Both the double-height ground floor bar and spotlit mezzanine are built almost entirely of glossy mahogany and oak. The British influence on the Modern European menu is temptingly clear in dishes like braised lamb shank with rosemary and red wine sauce, and smoked haddock with creamed leeks. There are two meat and market fish specials every day. Knowledgeable staff are happy to help you decide.
Sample a la carte
- Homemade soup the day £4.75
- Luxury Stay Bar prawn cocktail £6.00
- Homemade sausage rolls with HP sauce £4.95
- Dressed crab £6.25
Other starters are available.
- Pork sausages with mash and onion gravy £8.95
- Sliced home cooked Wiltshire ham, organic eggs and chips £9.95
- 28 day premium English fillet of beef pepper sauce, homemade chips, roasted tomato £18.25
- Slow roasted belly pork with bubble and squeak and Bramley apple sauce £11.95
- Lancashire hotpot with seasonal greens £12.95
- Pan fried Scottish cod, chunky chips, mushy peas £11.95
Other main courses are available.
- Eton mess £5.00
- Sticky toffee pudding £5.00
- Apple crumble £5.00
- Neals Yard English cheese £6.25
3 Middlesex Street, EC3A 7DT
£35 and under
Mon - Fri 11am - 1am