Bengal Tiger Restaurant
About Bengal Tiger Restaurant
Both the Bengal Tiger bar and dining room, are equally sleek, spotlit, and decorated with tiger-themed modern art. Sure, modern Indian restaurants are two a rupee in the City, but none of them serve this selection of chef's specials. The sikandari raan is magnificent version of slow-cooked spiced lamb shank. Chicken jaipuri in a medium tamarind sauce, and a tandoori-cooked duck akberi masala are equally memorable to the taste.
Sample a la carte
- Mixed platter(vegetable samosa, paneer tikka, onion bhajee, sheek kebab and chicken tikka) £5.95 per person
- Tandoori platter (green chicken tikka, lamb tikka, tandoori king prawn, sheek kebab and fish tikka)£6.95 per person
- Vegetable platter (vegetable samosa, paneer tikka, onion bhajee and aloo cha)£5.25 per person
- Samosa (triangular pastry filled with mixed vegetable) £3.95
Other starters are available.
- Chicken tikka (tender pieces of chicken marinated in special selection of spices unique to Bengal tiger) £8.25
- Lamb tikka (cubed pieces of lamb, marinated in selection of herbs & spices. Served with a salad) £8.25
- Tandoori king prawn (Jumbo prawns delicately marinated in mixed herbs & spices, with black pepper and dill, served with papaya salsa) £13.95
- Chicken shashlik (Breast of chicken marinated in special selection of spices; together with tomatoes, peppers and
onion, Served with a Indian salsa salad) £9.25
- Duck shashlik (breast of duck marinated in mixed herbs and spices with yoghurt and mustard grilled in the tandoori oven with peppers onions and tomatoes) £10.95
- Green chicken tikka (chicken supreme fillets marinated with fresh coriander paste, green chillies, garlic ginger, yoghurt and olive oil) £8.95
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
62 - 66 Carter Lane, EC4V 5EA
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri: 11:30am - 2:45pm & 5:30pm - 11:45pm