Ooze Risotto Bar
About Ooze Risotto Bar
toptable Dining Awards 2007 - Runner-up: Best Cheap Eats category
Ooze Risotto Bar in Goodge Street is the UK's first risotto restaurant. It's definitely not a one-trick pony and there are plenty of great grills and salads if you're a carb-dodger. But their passion is risotto - and making it healthier, faster, less stodgy and more interesting than the dish served in many other restaurants. And their combinations rock: try risotto with sliced sirloin, red onion, red wine and rocket, or with butternut squash, hazelnut and sage. Puds are naughtily gooey and the service swift and smiley. So next time you need a restaurant around Oxford Street or Tottenham Court Road, recharge with risotto at Ooze.
Sample a la carte
- Grilled vegetables with a choice of homemade pesto £4.55
- Burrata with caponata £5.95
- Stuffed red peppers £5.65
- Gamberoni al vino bianco £6.95
Other starters are available.
- Grilled vegetable salad with cannellini beans and pesto £6.95
- Ribeye steak with anchovy & rosemary sauce,
rosemary potatoes and market vegetables £14.65
- Gamberoni with rocket and fresh tomato risotto £9.95/£11.95
- Meatballs al pomodoro (lamb and beef) risotto £6.45/£8.45
- Pancetta with borlotti beans and radicchio risotto £6.75/£8.75
- Butternut squash with hazelnut and sage risotto £5.25/£7.25
Other salads, mains and sides are available.
- Chocolate fondant £4.00
- Ooze Tiramisu £4.00
- Pannacotta with seasonal compote £4.00
- Tart of the day £4.00
Other desserts are available.
62 Goodge Street, W1T 4NE
£24 and under
Mon - Sat: 12pm - 11pm