The Club Bar and Dining
About The Club Bar and Dining
Since 2006, The Club Bar and Dining has been bringing sexy back to the West End’s restaurant and cocktail scene. Located on the site formerly occupied by The Sugar Club, the ground floor features a casual, bistro-style eaterie - perfect for those who are peckish after shopping or a meal with friends. Broken up into sections, the menu offers an international range of favourites including a seafood and raw bar, seasonal meats and game, salads, sandwiches and small plates to share. Don't miss the downstairs cocktail bar, an extravagant lounge which features the celebrated Clubtini, with Wyborowa pear vodka, poached pears, a dash of oregeat, topped with Moet Rose.
Sample spring menu
- Grilled sardines on toast with salsa verde £7.00
- Blue cheese croquettes with grape & walnut pickle £7.00
- Sauteed chicken livers with bacon &
sweet & sour onions £7.00
- Warm salad of tiger prawns & chorizo,
New Potatoes & Chardonnay vinaigrette £10.00
Other starters are available.
- Herb crusted cod with roast tomatoes & chive butter sauce £15.50
- Crisp skinned sea trout, roasted baby beets & warm New Potato salad £16.50
- Whole roasted sea bass with lemon butter or chilli oil £17.00
- Roast breast of Gressingham duck with sweet potato & purple sprouting broccoli £17.50
- Grilled Angus rib eye with Port & Stilton butter £17.50
- Cheeseburger with fries & pickles £10.95
Other main courses are available.
- Pancakes Alaska £5.00
- Warm chocolate brownie with ice cream £5.00
- Schezaun spiced pineapple & mango sorbet £5.00
- Fresh strawberries & chantilly cream £5.00
Other desserts are available.
21 - 22 Warwick Street, W1B 5NE
All prices include VAT.
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
£25 - £34
Restaurant: Mon - Sat: 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11pm
Bar: Mon - Fri 12pm - 1am
Sat 2pm - 1am