Karaam Lebanese Restaurant
About Karaam Lebanese Restaurant
Karaam is a bright and modern Lebanese restaurant in London's bustling Ealing Broadway. The intimate dining room, with burgundy walls and a tiled floor, has an elegant atmosphere and is filled with young couples and business types. 'Karaam' means 'generosity' in Lebanese, and the restaurateur Samir Hamze has built the restaurant's philosophy around excellent service and top-quality food. The traditional menu includes favourites such as Kafta Khashkhash - minced lamb, parsley and garlic grilled on a skewer with spicy tomato sauce, and Mousaka Batinjan - baked aubergine with chick peas, spices, onions, tomatoes and rice. Karaam Lebanese Restaurant has a belly dancer every Saturday night and is perfect for a special night out.
Sample a la carte
- Basturma (filet of smoked beef pastrami in spices) £5.50
- Shanklish (Lebanese goats cheese salad with chopped vegetables) £4.50
- Samaka harra (baked fish mixed with spicy vegetables) £5.00
- Lamb sambousek (pastry stuffed with minced meat, onions and pine nuts) £4.00
Other starters are available.
- Sea bass harra £13.50
- Mixed grill (lamb cubes, minced lamb, chicken cubes served with tomatoes and onions) £11.50
- Escalope of chicken (chicken steaks marinated in our special spices and fried) £10.25
- Five spice lamb (cooked lamb chunks served with carrot rice) £11.00
- Mousaka’a batinjan (baked aubergine with chick peas, spices, onions and tomatoes served with rice) £9.00
- Farruj meshwi (whole boneless baby chicken, grilled and served with or without garlic sauce) £11.00
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
71 New Broadway, Ealing, W5 5AL
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun: 12pm - 11pm