Palm Court - Christmas 2008
About Palm Court - Christmas 2008
Sharer and Exclusive parties are available at this venue.
As you enter The Palm Court, your eyes will be drawn upwards to the height of this fabulous building. Each balcony is lit in colours to reflect a romantic dusty sky with sparkling lights complementing this 1920's feel. A beautifully lit giant palm tree will be set on a mirrored plinth as a central feature of the reception area. Smaller palm trees lit with twinkling lights help to create the stunning 1920's court atmosphere. A perfect setting as your guests enjoy sparkling wine with live music of the era. As you move through a curtain of beautifully lit palm trees into the dining area, smartly laid tables await. A wash of palm leaf lighting effects and dramatic table centres complete the look. After dinner, you are invited to dance to the latest tracks on the dance floor, whilst the fabulous bar provides the drinks. The DJ will ensure a busy dance floor through to the end of the night.
Sample seated dinner menu
- Passion fruit cured Scottish salmon with ratte potato salad, herb salad & passion fruit Dressing
- Caponata and mozzarella salad with seared rustic Mediterranean vegetables, torn basil and rocket leaves
- Roasted breast of Barbary duckwith an apple and pea mash, buttered bok choy & a five spice scented jus
- Jerusalem artichoke and mushroom pithivierson savoy cabbage and crème fraiche with a celeriac Dauphinoiseand a cèpe jus
- Rich chocolate truffle cake with a mulled wine syrupand a compote of winter berries
The Hop Exchange, 24 Southwark Street, SE1 1TY
From £84 per person + vat
Tues 9th December
Wed 17th December