Mimosa Bar and Restaurant at Jumeirah Hotel
About Mimosa Bar and Restaurant at Jumeirah Hotel
Mimosa forms part of the ground floor of the multi-million pound renovation of the Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in Knightsbridge. A stylish bar leads to the sophisticated restaurant where pale lemon leather seating and matching menus hint sunnily at the Mediterranean menu. When the sun is actually out, diners can eat outside on the small terrace overlooking leafy Lowndes Square. Signature dishes include a grilled scallops marinated in lime with a spicy chilli cucumber and tomato salsa, followed by chicken breast stuffed with sun-blushed tomatoes and pesto, with a taleggio polenta and a citrus cream foam.
Sample a la carte
- Double baked stilton cheese souffle
on rocket leaf with walnuts and Mimosa pesto oil £8.50
- Crispy calamari rings deep fried, aioli chive dip £8.00
- Beef carpaccio rocket, shaved parmesan, basil pesto £9.50
- Pan fried foie gras on a duo of potato and sweet potato rosti with caramelised apple £10.00
Other starters are available.
- Artichoke risotto with baby spinach and parmesan cheese £15.00
- Marinated fillet of sea bass on crushed new potatoes with a mussel and lemon butter sauce £19.50
- Mediterranean paella (sautéed chicken, mixed seafood, saffron rice and chorizo sausage) £18.00
- Roasted rack of lamb with sweet potato puree and a red wine wild mushroom sauce £26.00
- Roast duck breast on puy lentil ragout, creamed pearl barley and balsamic jus £18.00
- Chicken tikka masala served with saffron basmati rice cucumber riata and naan bread £16.00
Other main courses are available.
- Amaretto tiramisu layers of mascarpone mousse, coffee infused ginger biscuits, topped with chocolate dust £6.50
- Cinnamon bread and butter pudding with a vanilla custard sauce £6.50
- Hot chocolate fondant hazelnut cream, royal icing and a Mimosa reduction £6.50
- Warm apple tarte tatin with vanilla ice cream £6.50
Other desserts are available.
Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel, 21 Lowndes Street, SW1X 9EX
£35 - £44 / €50 - €63
Main Restaurant: Mon - Sun 12pm - 11pm
Rib Room: 12:30pm - 3pm
Gilt: 5pm - 3am (except Sunday, 11pm)