The Pigalle Club
About The Pigalle Club
At the heart of London's burlesque scene, Piccadilly's The Pigalle Club takes dining with entertainment to new levels, but it isn't all about the nipple tassle. Decked out in the decadent style of a 1940s supper club, resplendent in pink leather and shell-backed banquettes, The Pigalle is the last word in glamour. If you can tear your eyes away from the stage to look at the menu you'll be spoiled for choice, from Scottish rib-eye to roast lamb rump, traditional British cuisine with a hint of European in the form of gazpacho and foie gras starters. Titillation for all of the senses.Please note that The Pigalle Club is strictly over 18’s only.
Sample a la carte
- Foie gras and duck terrine, red onion chutney and black truffle oil
- Sesame and thyme crusted goat's cheese, mesclun salad with a goat's cheese dressing
- Ravioli of smoked mozzarella and smoked bacon with a wild mushroom and sage sauce
- Smoked salmon with endive salad, gravadlax sauce and soda bread
Other starters are available.
- Pan fried sea bream with artichokes and caper dressing
- Char grilled tuna steak with green chilli
And wild garlic pesto
- Chicken bouillabaisse
- Roast lamb rump with ratatouille and paloise jus
- Scottish rib eye steak with pepper or bordelaise sauce
- Risotto with steamed vegetables, yellow peppers and saffron
Other main courses are available.
- Hot chocolate fondant with calvados ice cream
- Baked pear and frangipane tart, with praline ice cream
- Caramelized vanilla bean custard brule with red berries
- Mixed ice creams and sorbets
Other desserts are available.
215 Piccadilly, W1J 9HN
An optional 12.5% will be added to your bill
2 courses for £35.00
3 courses for £40.00
£45 and under
Mon - Thurs: 7pm - 2am
Fri - Sat: 7pm -3am
Smart / Casual