About Pearl Liang
Pearl Liang restaurant is part of the smart new Paddington Waterside development in Paddington Central. This classy, contemporary Chinese restaurant creates an authentically Oriental vibe with water features, bamboo and a room-length painting of Chinese blossom branches. With soft lighting and red seating, it's a pretty glamorous
setting to tuck into soft shell crab with garlic and chilli or to clear your tubes with crispy shredded beef in spicy red hot sauce. And if you've gone through life so far without trying Buddha Jump Over The Wall, now's your chance. Dim sum is served all day, there's a funky bar and the music is cool.
Full a la carte
- Phoenix King Prawns with Crispy Pastry, Crabmeat Taro Cake (min for 4)
- Fried Seaweed, Peppercorn Baby Squid, Vietnamese Spring Roll
- Steamed King’s Scallop £3.60 each
a) Soya & Shallot b) Black Bean c) Vermicelli
- Salt & Pepper Silken Bean Curd £5.80
A large assortment of other starters is available.
- Braised Fresh Abalone with Supreme Oyster Sauce £18 each
- Buddha Jump Over the Wall (mini pot) £20.00
- Crispy Aromatic Duck Qtr £7.00 H £13.20 W £24.00
- Seafood on Fried Rice with Sauce (Fook-Kan Style) 2 person £9.60
- Salted Fish with Chicken Fried Rice £5.80
A large assortment of other tradtional and modern mains is also available.
8 Sheldon Square, Paddington Central, W2 6EZ
£35 - £44 / €50 - €63
Mon - Sun 12pm - 11pm