About The Promenade
Located in the heart of London’s Mayfair, The Dorchester has been a pinnacle of luxury for nearly half a century. This sense of history certainly hasn't been lost on The Promenade, home to the hotel's justifiably famous afternoon teas. Recently refurbished by Thierry Despont, The Promenade is now not only a gastronomic work of art, but a visual one as well. Start with a glass of Dorchester Rose Champagne followed by finger sandwiches, warm scones from the bakery and a selection of french pastries. Piano player during afternoon tea. Afternoon tea served at two sittings: 2:30pm & 4:30pm. An unmissable part of British life perfected.
The Dorchester Afternoon tea
- A glass of Dorchester Rose champagne or a Rossini cocktail
- Marinated cucumber and cream cheese
- Egg mayonnaise with Shiso cress
- Chicken with wholegrain mustard mayonnaise
- Smoked salmon
- Warm scones from the bakery
- Served with homemade strawberry jam, a seasonal jam and clotted cream
- A selection of French pastries
- Tea or coffee
The Dorchester, Park Lane, W1K 1QA
Hyde Park Corner
£38.50 per person - Champagne afternoon tea
£29.50 without Champagne
£25-£34 / €35-€49
Afternoon Tea: Mon - Sun: 2:30pm - 6:30pm
toptable bookings are at: 2:30pm or 4:45pm Mon - Sun.
Smart Casual - no caps or trainers.