The Spice Room @ Imada
About The Spice Room @ Imada
Expect the unexpected at IMADA (I've Made a Decision Already!) in Pinner - and we don't mean the Indian dance classes. The funky independent fitness studio houses an incredible 2,500 sq ft sports lounge and restaurant that would look right at home in Soho. Spice Room @ IMADA's funky wallpaper, designer swing chairs, glossy wood and top notch Indian food have become an immediate hit in the area, attracting a fun, mixed crowd. The menu's modern, as you'd expect, with lamb, king prawn and chicken dishes proving most popular - especially the chops and chicken harylai. Veggies prefer the really rather good karahi paneer.
Sample a la carte
- Chicken chaat (diced chicken mixed with onions, cucumber and tomato served in a sweet and sour dressing) £5.50
- Adraki lamb chops (tender lamb chops marinated in yoghurt and spices flavoured with ginger) £7.95
- Machhi anarkali (fingers of batter fish fried and sreved with chutneys) £4.90
- Chilli paneer (cubes of paneer shashlick (pieces on paneer stir fried with garlic, peppers and soy sauce) £5.50
Other starters are available.
- The Spice Room masala (vegetarian mince and green pes cooked with a difference) £5.50
- Prawn malai (succlent prawns tossed in a creamy sauce of tomato, garlic and coconut) £8.50
- Gosht palakwala (lamb pieces cooked slowly with dry roasted garlic, spinach and fenugreek) £7.50
- Chicken-do-piazza (chicken pieces sauteed in a smooth sauce, with onions and whole spices) £7.50
- Gosht-ke-lazeez panje’ (roasted lamb chops cooked in masala gravy served with masal rice, vegetable jalfrezi and salad) £11.95
- Sarson sagi machhi (whole tandoori trout cooked in gravy with a touch of mustard and coconut. Served with peanut rice, vegetable jalfrezi and salad) £13.95
Other main courses are available.
- Gajjar ka halwa (hot Indian carrot dessert with pistachio nuts) £3.25
- Rasgulla (soft cottage cheese dumpling soaked in rose sugar syrup) £2.95
- Dark & deadly chocolate platter (chocolate sponge filled with chocolate fudge, topped with mousse and covered in a chocolate flavoured coating) £3.90
- Gulab jamun (deep fried dumplings soaked in sugar syrup and served hot) £2.95
Other desserts are available.
12 Kaduna Close, HA5 2PZ
£24 / €34 and under
Mon - Sat: 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 11pm
Sun: 6pm - 10pm