The Rib Room
About The Rib Room
A classic reborn, this stylish and recently refurbished restaurant offers an exciting balance of meat and fish dishes. Traditional British cuisine at its best - perfect for the long standing regulars and business people that dine here. A Private Dining Room is available within the restaurant and seats up to 16 guests. What’s cooking? A diverse selection ranging from the renowned roast rib of Aberdeen Angus beef with a baked potato and yorkshire pudding, to roasted sea bream, fresh natural oysters.
Sample a la carte
- Classic Rib Room caesar salad with anchovies and bacon £12.50
- Rib Room prawn cocktail £13.00
- Glazed wild mushroom tart with truffled mascarpone and asparagus salad £16.00
- Caramelised apple tart with pan fried foie gras port and balsamic caramel £17.00
Other starters are available.
- Cumin dusted monkfish loin with spiced cous cous £32.00
- Rib eye steak with bone marrow, shallots and port reduction £42.00
- Fillet mignon 'three ways' £48.00
- Steak tartare £38.00
- Roast Gressingham duck with spiced cherries £28.00
- T-bone steak served with tomato, Portobello mushroom and Béarnaise sauce £40.00
Other mains and sides are also available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel, On Cadogan Place, SW1X 9PY
£45 and over
Mon - Sat 7am - 11am 12:30pm - 2:45pm and 7pm - 10:45pm
Sun 8am - 11am 12:30pm - 2:45pm and 7pm - 10:15pm