Bowler Bar and Grill
About Bowler Bar and Grill
Bowler Bar and Grill restaurant in London is two minutes from Brompton Cross and the sophisticated locals appreciate its high style and excellent sourcing. This lower ground floor, multi level restaurant is an example of restrained modern decor with wood paneling, scarlet banquettes, leather chairs, lots of greenery, and designer lighting. Particular attention is paid to using fresh, quality ingredients, especially naturally reared beef from the British Isles. The menu is British with a twist, including a special home style Sunday lunch, and offering sixteen wines available by the glass.
Sample a la carte
- Today’s soup with fresh bread £5.50
- Chicken liver & pistachio terrine with melba toast & a red currant jam £6.95
- Mushrooms on toast (pan fried with garlic & fresh herbs £6.95
- Tiger prawns (chargrilled, lemon aioli) £8.75
Other starters are available.
- Drunken duck (marinated breast, celeriac & potato rosti, sloe gin, marsala & juniper berry jus) £15.75
- Steak & oyster pudding (suet pastry with braised red cabbage)
- Shetland cod (certified sustainable, roasted loin, bubble & squeak, pea puree & a caper butter) £15.25
- Hake & chips (beer battered with chips, mushy peas & tartare) £11.95
- Fish pie (mature cheddar crust & green beans) £12.75
- Wild mushroom roll (puff pastry, wild mushroom, spinach & goats cheese) £10.75
Other main courses are available.
- Ice cream (vanilla ice cream with hot chocolate & hazelnut sauce) £5.50
- Bread & butter pudding (with prunes & custard)
- Cheesecake (home baked passionfruit) £6.45
- Knickerbocker glory (a classic sundae of ice cream, jelly, fruit, cream & chocolate sauce) £6.75
Other desserts are available.
2a Pond Place, SW3 6QJ
service is not included. A discretionary 10% will be added to parties of 6 or more
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 5pm - 12am
Sat 6pm - 12am