About The Ledbury
The Ledbury in London’s trendy Notting Hill -- one might ask how you could go anywhere else while in the area. As if endless glowing reviews, piles of awards and three AA Rosettes weren't enough, The Ledbury added the peacock feather of the fine dining world to its cap in 2006 with a Michelin Star. But if all those accolades aren't enough to convince you maybe the light and airy interior, free from clutter and overkill, plus plenty of elbow room is...or perhaps the immaculate service will do it for you? No? Then it'll have to be the food. And you couldn't possibly be disappointed by The Ledbury's take on modern French cuisine. A subtle balance of flavours, stylish presentation and imagination come together to make a plate to be reckoned with, free from boastful pretension.
- Loin of tuna wrapped in basil with a salad of radish and soy
- Ravioli gourmand with Jerusalem artichoke, hazelnuts and rosemary
- Roast John Dory with squid sauteed with sake and sherry, caramelized onions and a potato 'risotto'
- Coquelet with creamed potato, celery and truffle
- Chicory creme brulee with coffee ice cream
and chocolate madeleines
- Selection of sorbets
- Cheese from the trolley; £5 supplement (£10 as an extra course)
127 Ledbury Road, W11 2AQ
£19.50 for two courses
£24.50 for three courses
£75 - £84
Mon - Sat: 12pm - 2:30pm & 6:30pm - 10:45pm
Sun: 12pm - 3pm & 6:30pm - 10pm