The Chester Arms
About The Chester Arms
The Chester Arms restaurant in London, on the fringes of Regent's Park, is a neighbourhood favourite, a terrifically friendly pub that serves food people really like. The high-ceilinged main room has been made light and airy with soft shades of orange and cream. The flat screen telly is here for the tribal watching of sporting events and there are seats on the pavement for summer evenings. The Chester Arms - a free house -- serves real ales as well as an array of blinding cocktails. No wonder it's a favourite.
Sample a la carte
- Nachos £4.95
- Cheese and sour cream potato skins£3.95
- Cheese and bacon potato skins £4.50
- Chilli potato skins £5.95
Other starters are available.
- Kleftiko (stewed and slow cooked lamb served with rice or salad or chips or roast pot) £7.95
- Chicken pitta (marinated & grilled chicken kebabs with chips, salad, tzatziki and pitta) £6.95
- Fish pitta (mix kebabs of salmon, sword, cod fish served with taramasalada) £6.95
- Burger (home made beef burger served with green salad and chips) £5.95
- Penne pasta with bacon (penne pasta with bacon cooked in a rich tomato sauce) £5.95
- Loukanika (continental pork sausage served with chips, salad, tzatziki & pitta)£5.50
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
87 Albany Street, NW1 4BT
Great Portland Street
£24 and under
Mon - Sat: 12pm - 11pm