Stef's restaurant in London's Noho is the sleek new incarnation of Linda's Pasta Bar in Poland Street for eleven years. The same chefs, same servers, same menu, same ethos: keep it simple, the owner works here and we look after you. Where Linda's was a bit tired, Stef's - named for joking, vivacious owner Stefano - is an interior-designed swizz of a restaurant. The huge menu is famous for the dozen pizzas, 18 different home-made pastas and weekly specials. CCTV in the bar lets you chat with the kitchen crew. Pretty soon you'll feel like one of the regulars.
Sample a la carte
- Crostini fantasiav (toasted italian bread topped with roasted peppers, aubergine and zucchini) £3.75
- Calamari della casa (pan fried peppered squid tossed with baby spinach, red chilli and spring onions) £6.75
- Antipasto misto (slices of parma ham, salame napoli, artichoke, sundried tomato and black olives) £7.45
- Bocconcini di mozzarella e prosciutto (thin slices of buffalo mozzarella wrapped in parma ham and served on rocket salad and dressed with fresh basil oil) £6.95
Other starters are available.
- Tonno alla griglia (tuna steak served on a bed of baby spinach and cherry tomatoes drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar) £13.95
- Stef's (folded pizza with tomato, mozzarella, salame, mushrooms and ham) £8.75
- Di capra Pizza (goats cheese, asparagus, mozzarella, cherry tomato) £7.95
- Alla bolognese (traditional Italian meat sauce) £7.25
- Al pollo piccante (pieces of chicken cooked in white wine with onions, garlic and chilli in a light tomato sauce) £7.95
- Gnocchi ai quattro formaggi (home-made potato dumplings with four great Italian cheeses) £7.95
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts is available.
3 Berners Street, W1T 3LD
Tottenham Court Road
£24 and Under
Mon: 9:30am - 6pm
Tues - Thurs: 9:30am - 10:30pm
Fri 9:30am - 11pm
Sat 12pm - 11pm
Smart / Casual