About Kew Grill
"Retro is back!" exclaims chef Antony Worrall Thompson, and it most certainly is at his Kew Grill in Richmond. Real food for real people without the fuss, just excellent quality in a relaxed environment. Priding themselves on serving the very best of British, all meat is hung and butchered on the premises, and even the veg is pulled just hours before serving from the restaurant’s own organic plot. Overly garnished designer food is dead -- long live retro.
Sample a la carte
- Avocado vinaigrette £5.95
- Caesar salad £5.95
- Chilli, salt squid with spring onions £7.95
- Baked field mushrooms on olive toast with melting Taleggio with roast garlic & herb dressing £6.95
Other starters are available.
- Salmon & smoked haddock fish cake with sorrel hollandaise £11.25
- Middle white pork sausages & mash with onion gravy £11.95
- A classic mixed grill (lamb cutlet, steak, pork sausage, liver, dry cured bacon, kidney black pudding, tomato & mushroom) £17.95
- Fillet of beef 'stroganoff' flash fried in a sauce of mushrooms, shallots, paprika & soured cream with buttered rice £16.95
- Calf's liver, dry cured bacon & mash with onion gravy £16.95
- Steak tartare 8oz finely chopped raw beef fillet, onions, capers, gherkins & free range egg with chunky chips £18.95
Other main courses are available.
10b Kew Green, TW9 3BH
An optional 12.5% service charge will be added to your final bill & distributed to all staff.
£35 - £44
Mon 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Tue - Fri 12pm - 2:30pm & 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Sat 12pm - 4pm & 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Sun 12pm - 10pm