About Bravo! Bravo!
When you get caught between the moon and Heathrow Airport, head to the chi-chi Bravo! Bravo! in the Park Inn Heathrow Hotel. There's fun to be had for everyone amongst the back-lit leather banquettes, silver beaded curtains and disco-fabulous dance floor. The popular buffet changes every night and themes include British, South American and Asian. The range of grilled steaks are a favourite on the Bravo! Bravo! a la carte menu, and don't forget to visit the spiffy chocolate profiteroles for pudding. If liquid puddings are more your style, head to the 50-foot-long projection-lit bar for a Cucumber Cosmopolitan. If you're really lucky, you might even find an off-duty flight attendant on hand to help you dance your delayed-flight blues away.
Sample a la carte
- Prawns with roasted sesame seeds, cucumber, coriander and lime £8.00
- Thai beef (warm Thai beef with lots of coriander and chilli) £8.00
- Tuna nicoise (a classic starter with tuna green beans tomato and egg) £8.00
- Crab and lobster with a tomato cucumber and mango salsa £8.00
Other starters are available.
- Grilled steaks £29.00
- Spatchcock chicken £25.00
- Whole grilled seabass £27.00
- Lamb cutlets £29.00
- Mixed grill (beef fillet, lamb cutlet, black pudding, Portobello mushroom, fried eggs) £27.00
- Big veg £15.00
Other dishes are available.
- Hot sticky toffee pudding with caramel sauce £6.50
- Profiteroles filled with sweet cream, fresh strawberries
& warm chocolate sauce £6.50
- Bread & butter pudding with orange scented custard£6.50
- Desserts from the buffet £6.50
Other desserts are available
Park Inn Heathrow Hotel, Bath Road, West Drayton, UB7 0DU
Heathrow Terminal 2
£25 - £35
Mon - Fri: 6am - 10am & 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Sat & Sun: 6am - 11am & 5:30pm - 10:30pm