Tootsies - Richmond
About Tootsies - Richmond
On a sunny day in Richmond it’s virtually obligatory to head to the river, and Tootsies has one of the finest vantage points from its balcony. Watch the world flow by over an informal feast at this American-style chargrill restaurant. The superfood salad with sprouts and seeds (£6.95) packs a healthy lunch punch, or get your teeth into Tootsies famed 8 and 16 oz steaks and juicy burgers. Share a bottle of dry French Virginie Syrah Rose from a value-for-money wine list, £20 and under. Take it inside if nature gets unpredictable - the two-storey restaurant is spacious, with a Long Island look of creams and light blues, wooden tables and sociable banquettes.
Please indicate if you are dining with any children and how many when you make your booking through toptable.
Sample brunch menu
- Tootsies full English (two free range eggs, smoked back bacon, Cumberland sausage, grilled field mushrooms, grilled tomato and toast) £4.95
- Tootsies big breakfast (smoked back bacon, two free range eggs, two Cumberland sausages, hash browns, baked beans, grilled tomato, grilled field mushrooms, toast, your choice of fruit juice and tea or coffee) £8.75
- Vegetarian breakfast (two free range eggs, vegetarian sausage, grilled field mushrooms, hash browns, baked beans, grilled tomatoes and toast) £4.95
- Scrambled eggs (creamy scrambled free range eggs with smoked salmon and toast) £6.50
- Classic eggs Benedict (two poached free range eggs with smoked back bacon, on an English muffin with hollandaise sauce) £6.25
- Pancakes with maple syrup, fresh berries and Greek yoghurt £6.50
Other brunch items are available.
Hotham House, TW9 1EJ
This menu is available until 1pm
£24 and Under
Mon - Sun: 11:30am - 11pm