Tootsies - Putney Wharf
About Tootsies - Putney Wharf
Open views of the river and Putney Bridge from its terrace make Tootsies a great place to finish a stroll beside the river at. Building strength back up again is done American style with chargrill specialities - the Jalapeno burger (£8.95) is a spicy favourite. If the sun hasn’t got it’s hat on out you can sit inside and enjoy the New England feel of warm wood and light colours, with booths for privacy and long bench seating for sociable chow. Part of Tootsies looks out onto The Piazza, a pretty restaurant area with a European cafe culture feel. Very popular with families; kids love the junior menu of fish and chips and hot dogs.
Sample brunch menu
- Tootsies big breakfast (smoked back bacon, two free range eggs, two Cumberland sausages, hash browns, baked beans, grilled tomato, grilled field mushrooms, toast, your choice of fruit juice and tea or coffee) £8.50
- Vegetarian breakfast (two free range eggs, vegetarian sausage, grilled field mushrooms, hash browns, baked beans, grilled tomatoes and toast) £4.95
- Scrambled eggs (creamy scrambled free range eggs with smoked salmon and toast) £6.50
- Classic eggs Benedict (two poached free range eggs with smoked back bacon, on an English muffin with hollandaise sauce) £5.95
- Pancakes with maple syrup, fresh berries and Greek yoghurt £6.50
- Fresh fruit kick start (banana, pineapple, berries, passion fruit, honey and Greek yoghurt) £4.95
Other breakfast items are available.
Unit 3b, The Piazza, 30 Brewhouse Lane, SW15 2JX
This menu is available until 1pm
£24 and Under
Mon - Sun: 11:30am - 11pm
(no bookings for weekend lunches)