Tootsies - Haverstock Hill
About Tootsies - Haverstock Hill
If you fancy a coffee, sociable lunch or a spot of people watching from behind giant potted plants head for Tootsies in Belsize Park, with its large outside seating area facing out onto Haverstock Hill. This American-style chargrill restaurant offers a clean and modern New England-style interior with wood and pastel decor to compliment a hearty menu of steaks, quality burgers and salads. The Tootsies steak sandwich (£6.95) goes down well for lunch, or ramp up the chargrill action with the Tootsies medley of baby back ribs and chicken skewers. Friendly staff and a laid back atmosphere add to a sense that meals are meant to be lingered over. All-day menu.
Sample brunch menu
- Tootsies full English (two free range eggs, smoked back bacon, Cumberland sausage, grilled field mushrooms, grilled tomato and toast) £4.95
- Tootsies big breakfast (smoked back bacon, two free range eggs, two Cumberland sausages, hash browns, baked beans, grilled tomato, grilled field mushrooms, toast, your choice of fruit juice and tea or coffee) £8.75
- Vegetarian breakfast (two free range eggs, vegetarian sausage, grilled field mushrooms, hash browns, baked beans, grilled tomatoes and toast) £4.95
- Scrambled eggs (creamy scrambled free range eggs with smoked salmon and toast) £6.50
- Classic eggs Benedict (two poached free range eggs with smoked back bacon, on an English muffin with hollandaise sauce) £6.25
- Pancakes with maple syrup, fresh berries and Greek yoghurt £6.50
Other brunch items are available.
196 - 198 Haverstock Hill, NW3 2AG
This menu is available until 1pm
£24 and Under
Mon - Sat: 11am - 11pm
Sun:10am - 10pm