Tootsies - James Street
About Tootsies - James Street
The West End branch of Tootsies, the family-friendly chain, is all you’d expect from an American-style diner. A light, airy New England decor sits well with an all-day menu of chargrill comfort food and salads. Bestsellers are always the famed Tootsies 8oz steaks, and burgers - especially the classic with bacon and cheese. Lunchtimes are busy with local business people who come here for the quick service. Evenings see much of the same crowd, but mixed with tourists, and are more relaxed. A single booth near Tootsies entrance serves as something of a hideaway. Outside, a small seating area is good for people watching.
Sample brunch menu
- Tootsies full English (two free range eggs, smoked back bacon, Cumberland sausage, grilled field mushrooms, grilled tomato and toast) £4.95
- Tootsies big breakfast (smoked back bacon, two free range eggs, two Cumberland sausages, hash browns, baked beans, grilled tomato, grilled field mushrooms, toast, your choice of fruit juice and tea or coffee) £8.75
- Vegetarian breakfast (two free range eggs, vegetarian sausage, grilled field mushrooms, hash browns, baked beans, grilled tomatoes and toast) £4.95
- Scrambled eggs (creamy scrambled free range eggs with smoked salmon and toast) £6.50
- Classic eggs Benedict (two poached free range eggs with smoked back bacon, on an English muffin with hollandaise sauce) £6.25
- Pancakes with maple syrup, fresh berries and Greek yoghurt £6.50
Other brunch items are available.
35 James Street, W1U 1EA
This menu is available until 1pm
£24 and Under
Mon - Sat: 11am - 11pm
Sun: 11am - 10pm