Fishworks - Chiswick
About Fishworks - Chiswick
The Chiswick branch of the award-winning Fishworks seafood restaurant chain, found in Turnham Green Terrace, has been a phenomenal success. The winning Fishworks formula is based on combining brilliant seafood and friendly service with a traditional fishmonger's counter and cheerful décor. Bright and welcoming, the dining room has deep-blue walls, wooden floors and a relaxed atmosphere. Staff and chefs are happy to give their expert advice on the fish whether you're eating in the restaurant or simply taking fresh produce home from the counter. The simple, fuss-free menu changes daily; classics include langoustine spaghetti, a spectacular shellfish platter and creamy taramasolata. Fishworks Chiswick is a great little place for a relaxed business lunch or a fun dinner with fish-loving friends.
Sample a la carte
- Whitebait with aioli £4.95
- Fish soup with rouillé & croutons £5.95
- Spaghetti alla vongole (spaghetti with clams, garlic, chilli and parsley) £8.50
- Calamari (fried squid with lemon & aioli) £7.00
Other starters are available.
- Port Lincoln prawns with garlic & parsley butter wild harvest prawns from South Australia, the best we've found £16.00
- Roasted skate with black butter & capers £14.25
- Yellowtail kingfish with salsa rossa (from one of the world's most sustainable fisheries in the southern ocean) £15.00
- Wild mushroom & tarragon risotto £9.50
- Chicken Milanese (free-range, corn fed chicken bread crumbed & pan fried) £11.00
- Grilled Aberdeenshire sirloin steak with béarnaise & chips £16.50
Other main courses are available.
- Fresh lemon tart £4.90
- Baked chocolate pudding £4.90
- Crème brûlée £4.90
- Sticky toffee pudding £4.90
Other desserts are available.
6 Turnham Green Terrace, Chiswick, W4 1QP
£45 - £54
Mon - Sat: 12pm - 3pm & 5pm - 11pm
Sun: 11am - 5pm