Fishworks - Marylebone
About Fishworks - Marylebone
Marylebone High Street is well-known for its gourmet eateries, and the award-winning Islington branch of Fishworks is no exception. This sensational seafood restaurant is one of twelve owned by restaurateur Mitch Tonks, and combines an informal dining room with a charming fishmonger's counter which sells fresh fish seven days a week. The relaxed restaurant, with nautical-blue walls and wooden chairs compliments the classic seafood menu. Favorite dishes include the Fruits de Mer shellfish platter, grilled sea bass and Lyme Bay scallops. Perfect for social or business lunches, the outstanding fresh produce and fantastic wine list make Fishworks a must for all piscatorial aficionados.
Sample a la carte
- Whitebait with aioli £4.95
- Fish soup with rouillé & croutons £5.95
- Spaghetti alla vongole (spaghetti with clams, garlic, chilli and parsley) £8.50
- Calamari (fried squid with lemon & aioli) £7.00
Other starters are available.
- Port Lincoln prawns with garlic & parsley butter wild harvest prawns from South Australia, the best we've found £16.00
- Roasted skate with black butter & capers £14.25
- Yellowtail kingfish with salsa rossa (from one of the world's most sustainable fisheries in the southern ocean) £15.00
- Wild mushroom & tarragon risotto £9.50
- Chicken Milanese (free-range, corn fed chicken bread crumbed & pan fried) £11.00
- Grilled Aberdeenshire sirloin steak with béarnaise & chips £16.50
Other main courses are available.
- Fresh lemon tart £4.90
- Baked chocolate pudding £4.90
- Crème brûlée £4.90
- Sticky toffee pudding £4.90
Other desserts are available.
89 Marylebone High Street, W1U 4QW
£45 - £54
Mon - Sat 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11pm
Sun 12pm - 3pm