Fishworks - Parsons Green
About Fishworks - Parsons Green
Fishworks, in the New Kings Road in Parsons Green, is another feather in the cap of restaurateur-extraordinaire Mitch Tonks. There are now twelve of his Fishworks restaurants throughout the south of England, all adhering to the same award-winning formula of combining outstanding fresh produce and a passion for seafood with classic recipes, friendly service and an enticing traditional fishmongers counter. Favourite dishes include fresh Dartmouth crab salad with tarragon mayonnaise; spaghetti with clams, chilli, garlic and parsley or crisp fried goujons of sole with aioli. The menu changes daily and many meals can be ordered as a starter or main course. With an impressive wine list and friendly service, Fishworks in Parsons Green is a must for all seafood lovers.
Sample a la carte
- Whitebait with aioli £4.95
- Fish soup with rouillé & croutons £5.95
- Spaghetti alla vongole (spaghetti with clams, garlic, chilli and parsley) £8.50
- Calamari (fried squid with lemon & aioli) £7.00
Other starters are available.
- Port Lincoln prawns with garlic & parsley butter wild harvest prawns from South Australia, the best we've found £16.00
- Roasted skate with black butter & capers £14.25
- Yellowtail kingfish with salsa rossa (from one of the world's most sustainable fisheries in the southern ocean) £15.00
- Wild mushroom & tarragon risotto £9.50
- Chicken Milanese (free-range, corn fed chicken bread crumbed & pan fried) £11.00
- Grilled Aberdeenshire sirloin steak with béarnaise & chips £16.50
Other main courses are available.
- Fresh lemon tart £4.90
- Baked chocolate pudding £4.90
- Crème brûlée £4.90
- Sticky toffee pudding £4.90
Other desserts are available.
177 New Kings Road, SW6 4SW
£45 - £54
Mon - Sat: 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11pm Sun: lunch only