Fishworks - Richmond
About Fishworks - Richmond
Fishworks, in Richmond's Old Market, is passionate about its high-quality fresh seafood, and the friendly staff make dining here a pleasure. Each of Mitch Tonks' branches of Fishworks are known for their traditional fishmongers counters, where you can select your meal on the spot or make a purchase to take home. The menu changes daily but always includes classics such as smoked salmon, Darmouth crab and zuppa del pescatore - a fantastically fishy stew in a delicious thyme and garlic broth. The cheerful royal-blue walls and wooden floors are as welcoming as the enthusiastic staff and scrumptious food. Fishworks in Richmond is also host to a dedicated seafood cookery school.
Sample a la carte
- Whitebait with aioli £4.95
- Fish soup with rouillé & croutons £5.95
- Spaghetti alla vongole (spaghetti with clams, garlic, chilli and parsley) £8.50
- Calamari (fried squid with lemon & aioli) £7.00
Other starters are available.
- Port Lincoln prawns with garlic & parsley butter wild harvest prawns from South Australia, the best we've found £16.00
- Roasted skate with black butter & capers £14.25
- Yellowtail kingfish with salsa rossa (from one of the world's most sustainable fisheries in the southern ocean) £15.00
- Wild mushroom & tarragon risotto £9.50
- Chicken Milanese (free-range, corn fed chicken bread crumbed & pan fried) £11.00
- Grilled Aberdeenshire sirloin steak with béarnaise & chips £16.50
Other main courses are available.
- Fresh lemon tart £4.90
- Baked chocolate pudding £4.90
- Crème brûlée £4.90
- Sticky toffee pudding £4.90
Other desserts are available.
13 - 19 The Square, Old Market, TW9 1EA
£45 - £54
Mon - Sat: 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11pm
Sun: 12pm - 3pm