About The Collection
Make a model entrance along the 80ft lit catwalk which must be one of the most glamorous entrances to any restaurant in London. And the interior doesn’t disappoint - there’s a stunning cocktail bar where you can expect to find lots of movers and shakers from South Ken and Chelsea as well as the shopped-out from Brompton Cross. Loft style feel with oh-so-cool restaurant on upper level overlooking the opulent bar area. The menu is Pan Asian cuisine, we love the sesame tiger prawns with peanut chilli and spring onion. The service is faultless and you are made to feel welcome in the beautiful surroundings. It’s definitely worth a visit!
Sample a la carte
- Caviar(Oscietra caviar with blinis, crème fraiche & smoked salmon) £25.00
- Wagyu sashimi (seared wagyu sashimi with roast garlic dressing) £17.00
- Crispy duck (pieces of crispy duck with herb noodle salad & plum sauce) £9.00
- Foie gras (foie gras with bok choi, sesame, nashi pear & mirin) £14.00
Other starters are available.
- Ravioli (ravioli of butternut squash, keens cheddar with pinenuts, sage & lemon butter) £14.00
- Seabass (pan-roasted seabass with sweet piperade, shaved fennel & rosemary oil) £22.00
- Spicy lamb meat balls (mummy's homemade recipe of lamb meatballs flavoured with spices, chillies, coriander cooked in an aromatic tomato sauce served with basmati rice) £17.00
- Panjabi chicken curry (pieces of chicken cooked in a traditional curry sauce with tomatoes & onions, served with basmati rice & hot chilli sauce) £19.00
- Wagyu beef (pan seared wagyu fillet with stir fry greens & shiitake mushrooms) £56.00
- Ostrich (roast ostrich tenderloin with Savoy cabbage, caramelised apple, cashew nut & a red wine jus) £20.00
Other main courses are available.
- Chocolate 'collection' (selection of exquisite chocolate desserts: warm chocolate & pistachio fondant; chocolate, rum & raisin torte; dark chocolate pyramid mousse & warm chocolate brownie with crème fraiche ice cream) £18/34
- Cheesecake (american style cheesecake flavoured with tonka beans. Tonka beans have a flavour between cocoa & bitter almond. It is served with apricots poached with orange, sugar & a milk chocolate vodka) £8.00
- Raspberry (fresh creamy fool made with custard, greek yoghurt, fresh cream & vanilla, layered in a glass with fresh raspberries. Served with biscuits made from muscovado sugar & almonds) £8.00
- Pimms (pimms flavoured jelly with fresh strawberries & cucumber. It is served in a glass with granny smith sorbet & garnished with mint & strawberries. A very light & refreshing dessert) £8.00
Other desserts are available.
264 Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW3 2AS
15% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill
Menu subject to change/Some dishes may contain nuts or nut derivatives
£35 - £44
Mon - Sun 5pm - 12am
Smart Casual No Trainers