Tootsies - Chiswick
About Tootsies - Chiswick
There’s not a yummy mummy in Chiswick that doesn’t sing the praises of Tootsies. Its first class family-friendly credentials include patient staff, a junior menu with organic dishes, and ample buggy space inside the brasserie-style restaurant. By day, it’s a hang out for local families and people watchers (there’s a nice open frontage on Chiswick High Road); at night, more of a groovy burger bar frequented by couples. The classic American chargrill diner menu scores well on brunch, burgers (the chain is famed for them) and 8oz steaks, cooked how you like it and served with a horseradish, mayonnaise bearnaise or pepper sauce.
Sample a la carte
- Mini superfood salad (mixed leaves, raw carrot, beetroot, broccoli, guacamole, sprouts and a mix of pumpkin, sesame and sunflower seeds) £3.95
- Chicken wings regular (new and improved classic wings with a choice of sticky maple glaze or our favourite Franks hot sauce) £4.95
- Calamari regular (a crispy mix of the best calamari, served with a Smokey chipotle red pepper dressing) £4.95
- Loaded nachos (with fresh guacamole, sour cream, turtle bean salsa, grated cheese and jalapenos) £4.95
Other starters are available.
- Steak sandwich (grilled minute steak with leaf salad, beef tomato, caramelized onions on focaccia) £7.50
- Superfood salad (mixed leaves, raw carrot, beetroot, broccoli, guacamole, sprouts, a mix of pumpkin, sesame and sunflower seeds) £7.45
- The jalapeno burger (jalapenos, guacamole, Monterey jack cheese, red onions, hot sauce and sour cream) £8.95
- 8oz Argentine filet mignon with chips, salad and a choice of green peppercorn and calvados sauce, béarnaise or garlic butter £15.95
- Hereford beef and ale pie (Hereford beef, slowly cooked in abbot ale, with roast Portobello mushrooms, served with buttered mash and real gravy) £9.95
- Salmon and cod fishcake with fresh chives, sautéed shallots along with our house garden salad and lemon mayonnaise £9.95
Other main courses are available.
- Rice pudding tart (oaty flapjack tartlet filled with rice pudding, sprinkled with nutmeg and baked until golden brown served with raspberry jam and crème fraiche) £4.95
- Chocolate fondant pudding served warm with vanilla jersey ice cream £4.95
- British Bramely apple and raspberry pie served warm with crème anglaise £4.95
- Baked New York style vanilla cheesecake with berry compote £4.95
Other desserts are available.
108 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, W4 1PR
£24 and Under
Mon - Sun: 11am - 11pm