Mimosa @ Fulham
About Mimosa @ Fulham
Mimosa restaurant in Fulham has all the hot colours, buzzing atmosphere and excitement of Mimosa in James Street. Mimosa's décor will remind you of the opening scenes of The Lion King, with walls, artwork and upholstery in the hues of dawn on the veldt, with dark wood tables and seating and striking fresh flowers. The menu, Mediterranean fusion that incorporates both sides of the Med and much of the rest of the world, focuses on beautifully-presented grills. Signature dishes include a grilled mega 24oz Tbone steak rubbed with rosemary and crushed pepper, served with a herb or chilli butter and mixed salad, grilled lemon and thyme seabass, springbok steak and farmed Scottish crocodile specials. Daily specials, great service, and al fresco seating on its way.
Sample a la carte
- Honey & lime prawn kebabs with mango salsa £5.00
- Grilled le chevrot and corella pears crostini £4.50
- Best wings in the land £4.00
- Char grilled chorizo & halloumi skewers £4.50
Other starters are available.
- Spiced quail with grilled plums 7.50
- 24oz T-Bone 13.95
- "OH, BABY" tex mex back ribs 7.85
- Grilled sea bass with lemon & thyme 8.25
- 8oz venison burger with mint yoghurt 6.35
- Char grilled stuffed aubergine £6.50
Other main courses are available.
- Lime creme brulee with raspberries £3.50
- Grilled pineapple with coconut ice-cream £4.50
- Ice cream sundaes £3.50
- Spiced apple cake £3.95
Other desserts are available.
6 Fulham High Street, SW6 3LQ
Grills are served with a choise of sauce: Bearnaise / peppercorn / yoghurt mint / chilli / herb butter
£25 - £34
Tues - Fri: 5:30pm - 11:30pm
Sat & Sun 12pm - 11:30pm