The Butcher & Grill
About The Butcher & Grill
Fancy embracing your inner carnivore? Then stampede down to Battersea's Butcher & Grill, where meat reigns supreme. Sturdy wooden tables give way to contemporary French windows, giving the dining area a rustic yet contemporary feel, while abstract photos of Smithfield market's heyday grace the exposed brick walls. Customers have the option of making their selection from the butcher counter, or choosing their cut from the menus and having them grilled or roasted to their liking. Simple sides like potatoes, veg and salad round a meal at the Butcher & Grill out nicely, and a 75-bin, red-heavy wine list has been carefully chosen to emphasise the quality of the flavoursome meat. You can purchase the finest meat and produce sourced from some of the best suppliers in Britain from their butchers and Charcuterie or the chefs are willing to prepare something for your dinner party!
Sample a la carte
- Duck rillettes, toasted sour dough with shallot and citrus marmalade £6.00
- Grilled squid with chilli, fennel and wild rocket £7.50
- Tea smoked quail with steamed aubergine salad £7.75
- Salad of blue cheese globe artichoke walnuts and shallot vinaigrette £9.50
Other starters are available.
- Salt and pepper duck breast with crushed Jersey royal potatoes and sweet black bacon sauce £14
- Bourbon and black treacle glazed ham with a fried egg and chopped green chillies £14.50
- New seasons lamb shoulder steak with flageolet beans garlic & rosemary £16.50
- Fillet steak £19.50
- T-Bone £25.00
- Pork chop £9.50
Other mains and sides are available, as are free sauces for your meal.
- Profiteroles with ice cream & chocolate sauce £5.00
- Cherry and white chocolate cheesecake £5.00
- Passion fruit jelly with gran mandarin sorbet £5.00
- Poached peaches and elderflower sorbet £5.00
Other desserts are available.
39 - 41 Parkgate Road, Battersea, SW11 4NP
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 9am - 3:30pm & 6pm - 11pm
Sun & Bank holidays 9am - 4pm