About Haiku Restaurant
Haiku restaurant just off London's Regent Street is an offshoot of the fabulous, beautiful Haiku restaurant in Cape Town, bringing a boost of SA cool to the capital. Think great styling and gastronomic bliss. This is perfect, minimalist design with elements of stone, paper, wood, water and softly focused light in elegant, neutral colours. The enormous menu is unique: chefs from key culinary provinces in China, Japan, Indian and Thailand create modern Asian tapas from fresh, organic produce. Try Haiku's yellowtail sashimi with sesame dressing, softshell crab tempura, Chilean seabass cheung fan dim sum, black cod robata, lobster with ginger and spring onions. Red ink guides you to the favourites. The wine list is superb and so is the service.
Sample a la carte
- Prawn har gau £6.00
- Scallop sui mai £6.00
- Spicy chicken potsticker £6.00
- Soft shell crab tempura £10.00
Other dim sum, salad, soup and sushi are available.
- Chicken kali mirch (black pepper) £6.00
- Paneer shashlik (fresh cheese) £4.00
- Duck shitake mushroom robata £8.00
- Beef tepanyaki fillet £14.00
- Steamed Chilean sea bass £16.00
- Thai prawn red curry £12.00
Other curries, wok specialities, noodles, rice, tandoori, and grills are available.
- Mango, coconut and lychee £6.00
- Kulfi with saffron and cardamon £6.00
- Chocolate spring roll £8.00
- Shahi tukra (Indian bread and butter pudding) £8.00
Other desserts are available.
15 New Burlington Place, W1S 2HX
£45 - £54
Mon - Sun 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 10pm