About Red Klove
Red Klove Indian restaurant and bar in Northwood is a fabulous example of what modern Indian dining is all about. The sleek lounge area with its ever-changing underlit bar is a superb spot to start an evening while the chic dining room, in shades of hot scarlet, cream and dark wood, is a more relaxed space. The menu is filled with fresh, classic flavours including signature dish of chicken in plum sauce. Or you may opt for more traditional fare, like bhuna ghosht or lamb biryani complemented by the excellent selection of wines and beers. The vibrant atmosphere and friendly staff make Red Klove a brilliant addition to Northwood's High Street.
Sample a la carte
- Tandoori wings (marinated chicken wings cooked in a tandoor) £5.95
- Chilly lamb (lamb, chillies and ginger cooked in soy) £4.95
- Tandoori prawns (marinated prawns grilled in a tandoor) £9.50
- Sheekh kebabs (minced lamb kebabs with ginger, garlic, chillies & coriander) £6.95
Other dishes are available.
- Chicken maji maji (Kenyan style chicken on the bone curry) £8.95
- Kadai chicken (on the bone /off the bone, chicken, peppers & onions cooked in a spicy tomato & onion sauce) £6.50
- Lamb masala (boneless lamb pieces cooked in a spicy tomato sauce) £6.95
- Goan fish curry (tilapia cooked Goan style - hot!) £7.95
- Choice of chicken, prawns or fish (served in a cream cheese or tomato & basil sauce, spiced to your taste) £7.50
- Diwani handi (curried mix vegetables - a Red Klove special) £4.95
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts is avaialble.
48 High Street, HA6 1BL
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri: 6pm - 12am
Sat: 12pm - 12am
Sun: 12pm - 11pm