Le Masquerade - Christmas 2008
About Le Masquerade - Christmas 2008
Sharer parties and exclusive parties are available at this venue.
This stunning venue will be transformed through atmospheric lighting and beautiful décor to create a sumptuous sparkling reception. This party encourages you to really build on the theme, inviting guests to bring their own masks, or simply just allowing the beauty and grandeur of the venue to create that perfect night. You and your guests will be invited into the Great Hall where stunning chandeliers will glisten and sparkle. Smartly dressed tables and floral displays carry through the Venetian theme whilst live classical singers complete this stylish dining experience. After dinner the atmosphere will change to party as our superb DJ and disco entertain your guests.
Sample seated dinner menu
- Passion fruit cured Scottish salmon with ratte potato salad, herb salad & passion fruit Dressing
- Caponata and mozzarella salad with seared rustic Mediterranean vegetables, torn basil and rocket leaves
- Roasted breast of Barbary duckwith an apple and pea mash, buttered bok choy & a five spice scented jus
- Jerusalem artichoke and mushroom pithivierson savoy cabbage and crème fraiche with a celeriac Dauphinoiseand a cèpe jus
- Rich chocolate truffle cake with a mulled wine syrupand a compote of winter berries
One London Wall, EC2Y 5JU
From £94 per head + vat