The White Hart
About The White Hart
Come to The White Hart, a charming local pub in Kennington, south London, for super friendly service and hearty gastro fare. The traditional dining room has been given a chic twist. With wooden floors, quirky lampshades and mixture of exposed brick and designer wallpapered walls, The White Hart attracts a crowd of young professionals and hip locals. Famous for its sensational steaks and burgers, the restaurant has an assured and modern European menu including other classics like guinea fowl with Jerusalem artichokes and English asparagus wrapped in bacon with a fried egg served on toast with hollandaise. Veggies can tuck into pumpkin tortellini with pecorino cheese, rocket and truffle dressing or a grilled Portobello mushroom burger.
Sample weekend menu
- Marinated beef and shredded vegetable salad with peanut dressing £5.50
- Grilled goat’s cheese on toast with french beans and roast ramero pepper salad £6.00
- Black ink tagliolini with langoustine, crab and courgette sauce £6
- Cornish crab cake with lemon and basil mayonnaise £6.00
Other starters are available.
- Crispy belly of pork with mash and salsa verde £10
- Traditional English roast beef and yorkshire pudding £11
- Mixed grilled sea food (tuna, sea bass, mussels, prawns, scallops) £12
- Duck breast with pumpkin dauphinoise, spinach and balsamic sauce £ 11
- Foie gras Beef Wellington with mash and jus £14.50
- Porcini and potato tortelloni with spinach and taleggio sauce £9
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts is available.
185 Kennington Lane, SE11 4EZ
We regret no changes can be made to dishes.
Some dishes may contain nut trace, please inform a member of staff if you suffer from any food related allergies
An optional service charge of 12.5% is added to bills, all of which is distributed to the staff
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3:30pm & 6pm - 10:30pm
Sat 12pm - 4pm & 6pm - 10:30pm
Sun 12pm - 9pm
Smart casual - no soiled work clothes.