About The Abbeville
The Abbeville is a romantic and charming gastro pub in London's Clapham South. The restaurant is decorated with an eccentric collection of 16th century paintings and mismatched wooden chairs and tables. In the winter months the crackling open fire and comfort-food menu provide the perfect backdrop for cosy meals with friends or loved ones, and in the summer you can sit outside in the sunny courtyard and sip Pimms to your heart's content. The menu boasts assured classics such as pea and mint soup, homemade beef burgers with cheddar cheese, onion chutney and French fries and corn cakes served with a Portobello mushroom and baked with goat's cheese. The Abbeville is an atmospheric local gem.
Sample evening menu
- Mulled wine poached pear, blue stilton & walnut salad £6
- Tagliatelle with a langoustine, smoked salmon & courgette sauce £6
- Honey roast ham,baby spinach & hard boiled egg salad £5
- Chichen liver parfait, brioche and mandarin chutney £5
Other starters are available.
- Sea bass & monkfish ravioli with saffron sauce £11
- Pumpkin tortelloni with passata al pomodoro and basil £10
- Roast duck breast and crispy butternut squash,with salted green cabbage and bacon £11
- Roast pork fillet with pumpkin & rosemary mash and wild mushrooms £11
- Beef fillet steak served with mashed potatoes, caramelised onion & jus £14
- Grilled lamb steak with aubergine salsa and crumbled feta £11
- Sea bass fillets wrapped in parma ham with thyme risotto cake, sunblushed tomato and olives £11
Other main courses are available.
- Vanilla pannacotta served with raspberry compote £4
- Plum & apple crumble served with double cream £4
- Banoffee pie £4
- Chocolate and brandy mousse £4
Other desserts are available.
69 Abbeville Road, SW4 9SW
This menu is available Mon - Fri: 6pm-10.30pm
We regret no changes can be made to dishes.
A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill all of which is distributed to our staff.
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3:30pm & 6pm - 10:30pm
Sat 12pm - 4pm & 6pm - 10:30pm
Sun 12pm - 9pm
Smart casual - no soiled work clothes.