Raj Moni Indian Cuisine
About Raj Moni Indian Cuisine
Located in Angel's buzzing Upper Street, Raj Moni Indian Cuisine is a fabulous spot for a cosy curry. The bright dining room, with wooden floors, vibrant orange walls and crisp tablecloths is chic yet relaxed. The menu is made using the freshest ingredients and Raj Moni boasts an extensive wine list. Favourite dishes include the Tandoori mixed grill platter, Manchurian chicken and the Traditional Goan Fish Fry - delicious fillets of fish cooked with onion, lime juice, mustard oil and coriander. A hit with locals and Upper Street hipsters, Raj Moni restaurant is perfect for post-shopping samosas, romantic meals or catch-ups with friends.
Sample a la carte
- Bengal crab cakes (crab meat seasoned with fresh herbs, lime juice, sweet corn and chilli, then breaded, cooked until crunchy and served with a tangy lemon grass dip) £3.75
- Kebab-e-mixed £3.75
- Chicken tikka £3.25
- Onion bhaji (old favourite) £2.25
Other starters are available.
- Manchurian vegetable cooked on a charcoal oven, served on a base of onion and green pepper £4.50
- King prawn biriany £13.95
- Murge - marisa (chicken very hot fresh garlic, chilli a selection of spices, garnished with onion and green herbs served slight sizzling in iron traditional wok to give an exotic taste) £7.95
- Lamb hyderabadi (cooked with tamarind sauce, special kashmir herbs, methi pata - mint & sour flavour) £7.95
- Lamb masala (grilled pieces of chicken marinated in selected spices, fresh cream and ground almonds, cooked specially spiced gravy - with flake almond on top) £7.95
- Chicken vindaloo £8.95
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts is available.
279 Upper Street, N1 2TZ
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 12pm - 2pm & 6pm - Midnight
Sun 6pm - Midnight