Sam’s Brasserie & Bar
About Sam’s Brasserie & Bar
Sam's Brasserie and Bar opened to the public in August 2005 when Sam Harrison, who had previously worked in restaurants alongside mentor Rick Stein in Padstow, joined up with head chef Rufus Wickham, whose dishes have previously graced the tables at Kensington Palace. Set in the centre of Chiswick, Sam's Brasserie and Bar has an informal, friendly, modern and largely wooden interior in which to enjoy the delights of a contemporary European menu offering everything from light salads to a serious roast. Whether on a business lunch (where you might want to take advantage of the free Wi-Fi access) or out for a three course meal with family, Sam's Brasserie and Bar offers itself as an affordable and flexible solution.
Sample a la carte
- Yorkshire asparagus, poached egg, hollandaise £7.50
- Smoked salmon £8.00
- Capocollo, shaved fennel and rocket £7.00
- Mussel and saffron soup £6.00
Other starters are available.
- Twice baked blue cheese soufflé, vinaigrette of cepes £9.50
- Crisp sea bass, pickled cucumber, sauce vierge £15.00
- Lamb brochette, Merguez sausages, couscous £12.75
- Braised shin of veal, tomatoes and celery, saffron risotto £14.50
- Grilled poussin, salad of beans £12.50
- Sirloin steak, chips, béarnaise sauce £17.50
Other main courses are available.
- Crème caramel £5.00
- Chocolate fondant, pistachio ice cream £6.00
- Steamed lemon and date pudding, clotted cream £5.50
- Blood orange and mango jelly, mint syrup £5.50
Other desserts are available.
11 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, W4 4PH
Sam’s menu changes twice daily.
£25 - £34
Toptable booking hours: Mon - Thu 12pm - 3pm & 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Fri - 12pm - 3pm
Sun 6:30pm - 10pm