About Ruby Grand
The Ruby Grand's lounge, conservatory and walled garden make it the ideal restaurant for a sunny afternoon's dining. Yet if the weather's not playing fair, there's as much delight to be taken in the menu as there is in the surroundings. The Ruby Grand offers simplistic, classic and always fresh British food with Mediterranean influences, the home smoked salmon with their renowned baby beetroots and horseradish typifying their perfectly simple approach. Freshness is paramount and always on display - peek into restaurant's open kitchen and you'll see the chefs hand crafting ciabbatas, foccacias and specially selecting the mince themselves for their burgers.
Sample a la carte
- Beef carpaccio with rocket, parmesan and balsamic vinegar £7.00
- Mushroom and dill soup in a cup £2.50
- Sicilian-marinaded sardines on bruschetta £5.50
- Lime and chilli chicken skewers with sweet chilli sauce £5.50
Other starters are available.
- Free-range ham and eggs with chips £6.00
- Tonarelli pasta with cherry tomatoes, basil and parmesan £8.00
- Home-made burger on ciabatta with tomato, red onion, salad, chips £8.50
- Beer-battered fish and chips with minted pea puree and tartare sauce £8.50
- Rib-eye steak with home-made chips and béarnaise sauce £14.50
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts is available.
227 King Street, Hammersmith, W6 9JT
£25 - £34
Mon - Thurs 11am - 3pm and 6pm - 11pm
Fri - Sat 11am - 3pm and 6pm - 12am
Sun 12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 11pm